Friday, April 22, 2011

Letter to My Man (for tonight.....)


Letter to My Man (for tonight)
(summer fling 2010)

I am thinking of you letting you in.
Your words having already copulated with my thoughts,
speaking to me of healing our tribe in East Flatbush
with herbs grown under the sun and moon of Mexico.
Made ripe from squatting in moist virgin forests,
wet with potency.
My medicine man,
you speak a language to me that vibrates on frequencies
ears cannot hear.
Shooting out God-rays, your mouth is the sun,
come rotate them around the equator of my hips.
Claim this earth as your inheritance.
May your hands map my body’s topography,
plant your fingers in the valleys and sticky rivers of my geography.
Yesssssssssssss………
I have decided to unravel for you tonight.
The redness of your eyes whispered to me that you needed a healing.
I’ve got some new medicine for you to uncover.
There are rose quartz and peacock feathers,
Sade and sandalwood
burning.
Anoint my chakras with the blessing of your tongue from
Crown to root.
Let’s massage a new recollection into each other’s flesh.
Awaken in me our hidden histories,
sensually stimulate the recall of our past life memories.
Whisper to me how we made love under palm trees in Ghana,
you draped my body in kente cloth and gold.
Heal the scars left behind when they sold you away
from me on a Georgia cotton plantation.
Reunited in another life we made love and Revolution,
naked under black leather and berets we fucked for freedom.
So tonight, your body is a temple of the familiar.
My kisses are prayers dancing across the sanctuary of your chest.
Your amber arms cocoon me,
balancing my feminine with your masculine energy.
A magic wand pulsating inside of me.
You are a thunder god between my thighs,
I am a honey river for you to swim in.
You be butterfly soft yet black panther rough.
My hips make figure eights around your tip
as I ride you into infinity.
Watching our orgasm explode in each other’s eyes,
our love spell echoes
into the ethers of eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment